Basic Skills Necessary:
- Familiarity with using a rotary cutter.
- Ability to quilt and bind a quilt top.
The Economy Block (Square in a Square) is quick to piece and great for fussy cutting focal prints. A size chart allows you to create blocks in many different sizes.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 1 yard each of two focal prints
- 1 1/3" yard background
- 1 fat quarter each of six solid brights
- 2 yards backing
- 1/2 yard binding
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Rotary cutter, mat, and ruler.
- Thread-snipping scissors
- Masking tape