Dresden Blade - Jelly Roll

from Obsession 2 Quilt

Add your comment:

Jillianr on craftsy.com
Jillianr  March 30, 2014 6:36 AM

thank you so much for this free pattern. I have wanted to get this pattern for some time to add to my collection of quilts I hope to make.

bichon lady on craftsy.com
bichon lady  January 22, 2014 2:17 PM

Toni-Michele had no problem downloading the pattern. Thank you so much. I will love making this. I can say it was my first dresden plate that got me hooked on quilting. This will be on my to do list. I like the layout of this, its different than most. Once again thank you so much. Diane

Toni-Michele on craftsy.com
Toni-Michele  January 23, 2014 1:51 PM

Please remember to post photos Enjoy Happy Quilting Toni-Michele

mariadi1141943 on craftsy.com
mariadi1141943  January 21, 2014 0:22 PM

pattern downloaded great..... it is a -24C afternoon....I might get it started......hurrah for a new quilty look.....

Toni-Michele on craftsy.com
Toni-Michele  January 23, 2014 1:52 PM

Holly Molly, keep warm & I look forward to seeing the finished project
Happy Quilting Toni-Michele

JLPALP on craftsy.com
JLPALP  January 21, 2014 1:03 AM

hi there - had no problems downloading pattern - I now just need to find the time to make it!! Many thanks

Toni-Michele on craftsy.com
Toni-Michele  January 23, 2014 1:53 PM

Time it's a one of those dirty 4 letter words, best of luck.
Look forward to pics
Happy Quilting Toni-Michele

SANDRA31650 on craftsy.com
SANDRA31650  January 20, 2014 5:01 PM

can we get this in Imperial measurements please???

Toni-Michele on craftsy.com
Toni-Michele  January 23, 2014 1:50 PM

1m is 1.0936 yards for fabric requirements & the pattern itself is in imperial
Please let me know if you need any further help, look forward to seeing the finished project
Happy Quilting Toni-Michele

SANDRA31650 on craftsy.com
SANDRA31650  January 24, 2014 5:37 AM

Is this pattern available in US STANDARD UNITS? we dont use metric here. thank you

Toni-Michele on craftsy.com
Toni-Michele  January 24, 2014 1:41 PM

The pattern is in imperial (inchs) which is standard for quilting only the fabric requirements isn't in imperial which is very easy to convert as 1m or 100cm is 1.0936 yards so if you require 2.8m background fabric you would go 2.8 X 1.0936 = 3.06 yards therefore I would purchase 3.1 yards, 0.25cm sashing would be 0.25 X 1.0936 = 0.27 yards therefore I would purchase 0.3 yards
There are sites on-line that will convert it for you also.
Also if you go to our You Tube Channel there are some video tutorials to help with attaching the blades etc http://www.youtube.com/user/Obsession2Quilt
Hope this helps & please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions
Happy Quilting Toni-Michele

Toni-Michele on craftsy.com
Toni-Michele  September 29, 2013 1:38 PM

Sorry you ladies are having trouble downloading the pattern, please try this link http://obsession2quilt.co.nz/Dresden-Blade---Jelly-Roll-FREE or email me on info@obsession2quilt.co.nz & I can help.
Happy Quilting Toni-Michele

pambre11796461 on craftsy.com
pambre11796461  October 11, 2013 0:23 AM

Hi Toni-Michele,
Still no luck with your pattern, I have been trying for 2 days and no go very dissapointed still but oh well can't have everything.

pambre11796461 on craftsy.com
pambre11796461  September 29, 2013 0:41 AM

Good luck with getting the pattern I have been trying all afternoon, very dissapointed its a lovely quilt

Toni-Michele on craftsy.com
Toni-Michele  September 29, 2013 1:39 PM

Happy Quilting Toni-Michele

Merle Grubbs on craftsy.com
Merle Grubbs  September 28, 2013 6:05 PM

Such a beautiful quilt. I need primary instructions

Toni-Michele on craftsy.com