This listing is for the Double Stack quilt pattern. It is an easy pattern made of staggered squares and rectangles saving you all the trouble of having to neatly line up those tricky seams. This modern pattern is for sewers with all levels of experience, however basic rotary cutting and sewing experience is necessary.
The finished size is 63 inches by 80 inches.
The pattern also contains the necessary information to make a quilt in any one of the following sizes: baby, twin, full, queen, and king.
* Fabric requirements listed in two different options: Using precut fabrics in a jelly roll and charm pack or using yardage.
* Colorful pictures and diagrams to explain each step.
* Detailed tips and techniques to make the project easier and more efficient.
* Information pertaining to fabric requirements and preparation such as washing, pressing, cutting, and machine piecing.
* Detailed explanations of assembling the layers, basting, machine quilting, binding, and quilt care.
This pattern is not for commercial use. Please do not distribute this pattern without permission.