"Dancing Flowers" quilt pattern includes:
- list of fabric requirements
- instructions for preparing the pattern and the templates
- cutting instructions
- instructions for assembling the flower design
- full size pattern for a 20'' double flower design
- full size pattern for a 14'' simple flower design
- small patterns (on a single page) that can be enlarged to any size
- This quilt was made with English Paper Piecing technique.
-The pattern is very detailed but it does not include instructions on how to baste the fabric to the paper templates or how to whip stitch the pieces together. It assumes that you know this technique.
- If you don't know English Paper Piecing technique and want to learn it, there are many free tutorials on Internet. You can search the terms "English Paper Piecing Tutorial" on Google.
Double Flower quilt size: 20'' diameter (50 cm)
Single Flower quilt size: 14'' diameter (35 cm)
The flower design is hand pieced and machine appliqued onto the background fabric.
All you need is at your hand! Print the pattern (on regular paper), cut out the templates and fabric pieces and start stitching.
An easy labeling system will help you to keep the pieces in order.
Hand piece 57 pieces (for the double flower quilt) or 21 pieces (for the simple flower) in no time.
Online tutorial - How to quilt hexagons