Christmas Houses Table Runner

from 2strings

Add your comment:

kzg70 on craftsy.com
kzg70  January 4, 2014 7:31 PM

Quilting is even more fun with your inspiratin! This is a must have pattern.

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  January 5, 2014 9:15 AM

Thank you so much! I hope you have fun playing with these little houses.

Shoestring on craftsy.com
Shoestring  July 9, 2013 7:51 AM

Hi 2strings. Look at the details on this Christmas runner! Look at the tiny little button door knobs. This is beautiful work. I'm loving the variety of print fabrics. It would be fun just to see you in action-- how you select different fabrics for your projects. Your free motion quilting is fabulous.

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  July 9, 2013 3:45 PM

Thank you, Shoestring. You like to watch me select fabrics? It isn't pretty at all. For starters I have to make a total mess in my sewing room and my guest bedroom with stacks of fabrics laid out everywhere. I actually posted a photo on my facebook page. Then there's the process of elimination. With this runner I made and discarded 3 houses that were never used. Thank goodness I only need teeny bits of fabrics so the waste isn't too awful. You wouldn't want me for a house guest because I'd turn your beautiful, well organized sewing studio into a total disaster in no time! :)

Shoestring on craftsy.com
Shoestring  July 9, 2013 4:01 PM

Hey there again 2 strings. I dropped in to response to your threat you'd make my sewing studio a disaster selecting fabrics. Can I still watch???? Holy cow 2 strings. I don't have as much fabric as you think I do. I'd just throw you my scrap bag and let you whittle through those pieces first before I'd let you hit my yardage. Ha. Ha. Hey, I think it would be a great idea to have you come to my studio and play. Just let me know. I'm always open for company, especially yours.

P.S. - I tried to leave a comment in your post--and my comment won't launch when I select Add Comment. Ok, what did I break now????

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  July 10, 2013 5:27 AM

I wish I could come to mess up your studio! Since I'm the one with all the bits and pieces of fabric, you'll have to come and play at my house. I don't have a studio, but I do have a magic desk. It turns into whatever I need - sewing table, cutting table, design table, drawing board, file storage ... :)

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  July 13, 2013 4:01 PM

One page of templates was missing and has now been added.

Christmas Houses Table Runner Pattern