Basic Skills Necessary:
- Great for beginners! If you are comfortable with simple cutting and you can sew a 1/4 seam, you'll be fine!
Pull out all your scraps in Christmas reds and greens, add a dollop of yummy cream, and whip up this cozy lap-size quilt to enjoy through the holidays!
Or pick your own two favorite color families for a cuddler to use year-round.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- All strips are 2 1/2" x width of fabric
- 20 strips assorted reds
- 20 strips assorted greens
- 14 strips assorted creams OR 1 yard of a single cream, cut into strips
- Border, binding: 1 yard dark green
- Backing: 3 1/2 yards
- Twin size batting