Add your comment:

katking031141160 on craftsy.com
katking031141160  March 10, 2013 9:21 PM

Ditto the other comments. Downloaded fine and saved but it won't print. Same comment from printer about no pages being selected. Other pattern I've downloaded work fine.

LornaA on craftsy.com
LornaA  March 12, 2013 2:43 AM

I have just purchased the Cascade Pattern. Had the same trouble downloading.
I have worked it out to download for me. What I did was just print page no. 1 first and it printed, and then put in to print pages 2 - 11 and this printed ok. I hope this works for you.

katking031141160 on craftsy.com
katking031141160  March 12, 2013 7:14 PM

Thank you!!!!! I think I had tried every configuration BUT that one!!! That worked!!
Kathy

Carrie ORourke on craftsy.com
Carrie ORourke  March 13, 2013 1:26 PM

Haven't tried that yet, but hopeful that it's a good work-around. :) Thanks for posting it, LornaA.

Carrie ORourke on craftsy.com
Carrie ORourke  March 8, 2013 10:51 AM

Same situation as above. Love the pattern. Purchased it. Downloaded it... and cannot get it to print. Says no pages were selected. ??? Need help.

Carrie ORourke on craftsy.com
Carrie ORourke  March 8, 2013 10:55 AM

I also purchased another PDF pattern at the same time, and had no problem printing it off. So it does seem specific to this pattern.

Carrie ORourke on craftsy.com
Carrie ORourke  March 8, 2013 11:03 AM

I can load it, save it, open it, and see the pattern just fine. It simply won't print. Gives a message that it couldn't print. Next window says no pages were selected... but they were. I've try printing "ALL" .. I've tried printing 1-11... it does not want to recognize that any pages were selected.

Carrie ORourke on craftsy.com
Carrie ORourke  March 13, 2013 1:41 PM

Yippee, Skippy. Got it to print with LornaA's attempt.

Kathy19691513 on craftsy.com
Kathy19691513  March 8, 2013 9:33 AM

I purchased the Cascade Quilt Pattern and when I went to print it It would not print. What am I doing wrong
Kathy

Carrie ORourke on craftsy.com
Carrie ORourke  March 8, 2013 10:51 AM

elissa2052@yahoo.com on craftsy.com
elissa2052@yahoo.com  March 8, 2013 10:54 AM

Is it your printer -- can you print other things. Is your adobe updated -- do you have to open or run this download. Is the pop-up blocker on -- a message should appear on the screen above or below if it is being stopped from opening. Keep problem solving... Good luck

Cascade Pattern