Autumn Pumpkin Mug Rug

from 2strings

Add your comment:

Grammylor2333607 on craftsy.com
Grammylor2333607  November 5, 2013 10:40 PM

I have became very sick and bed ridden at 52 I wish i could afford to do something like this. Their all beautiful, TYVM for posting.

Grammylor2333607 on craftsy.com
Grammylor2333607  November 5, 2013 10:42 PM

I would like to do embroidery. :)

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  November 8, 2013 5:53 AM

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your being ill. I know that there is only so much reading that one can do, and watching television isn't an outlet for creativity. Boredom sets in quickly. Embroidery could be a wonderful way for you to pass the time. Do you knit or crochet? What about hand applique? I hope you have family and friends who are willing to go out and pick up odds and ends for you to work on. If you're on facebook, drop by to visit my page. It's nice and busy, or take a peek at my new blog. Send an email. I'd be happy to visit with you now and then. Blog: http://klee2strings.blogspot.com/, Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/KLee2Strings, Email: klee2strings@gmail.com

novacris on craftsy.com
novacris  October 7, 2013 9:44 PM

OOps. I'm not sure how to post photos. I'll look for your email and email them to you. Cristine

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  October 15, 2013 6:21 PM

Thank you for getting your photo posted. Your placemats look great!

novacris on craftsy.com
novacris  October 7, 2013 9:41 PM

Here are some pictures of the placemats. They sure came out nice. Cristine

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  November 8, 2013 5:54 AM

Love these!!

novacris on craftsy.com
novacris  September 27, 2013 8:54 AM

I'm making another set of the placemats for my sister's BD. Got my pressing cloths this time. Got my iron cleaned off, but didn't know the trick with the dryer sheets. They are marvelous. A bit like aspirin. Good for everything sewing thing that ails us, but don't ask about the ingredients. ;-) Cristine

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  September 28, 2013 6:07 AM

Oh, you are having too much fun with this little pattern. Please send photos for me to see! Glad that you like the dryer sheet trick!

novacris on craftsy.com
novacris  September 20, 2013 7:50 PM

Gummed up my iron. Will be getting some of that teflon stuff for pressing fusible things. I should have done that before I started.;-( Cristine

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  September 21, 2013 7:06 AM

Oh, no! So sorry about that! I do that now and then, too. I can't seem to remember to use a pressing cloth when I should. You can usually get it off my heating you iron to full heat and rubbing the hot iron onto a scrap of fabric like an old towel or washcloth. If your iron is stainless steel, paper towels work well, too, but they might scratch teflon. After you get most of it off, try ironing on a dryer sheet to finish the job and leave your iron smooth.

Bonnie Hallmark on craftsy.com
Bonnie Hallmark  September 3, 2013 4:28 PM

like this best time of the year fall

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  September 9, 2013 3:31 PM

It's always been one of my favorite seasons, though there is something to be said about all of them.

Sandra LeGrand on craftsy.com
Sandra LeGrand  September 3, 2013 11:35 AM

The pattern is beautiful and looks relatively easy to craft. However, since my sister Bea Abernathy is a Master in quilting, maybe,,just maybe....i can expect my set of 4 soon.

novacris on craftsy.com
novacris  September 13, 2013 9:03 AM

I enlarged the pattern and made place mats. I made one each day after I got home from work. They came out beautifully. Hated to give them away. I'll just have to make some for myself. Oh well.

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  September 14, 2013 8:07 AM

Oh, how fabulous! What a super idea! Please send me photos if you can. My email is klee2strings@gmail.com.

Autumn Pumpkin Mug Rug Pattern