Add your comment:

busybrown on craftsy.com
busybrown  November 12, 2013 5:12 PM

I am always looking for unique gifts for my kids teachers!! It's usually bags BUT this is just a perfect pattern for a great new gift idea!!! Thanks for the creative pattern!! I am going to purchase it right away!!

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  November 15, 2013 5:49 AM

I'm so glad you like it! This is the kind of gift that teachers absolutely love. It isn't expensive, which is a great big plus, and it really comes from the heart. Would you believe I still have every single hand made item my student's gave me over the years?

Margie913 on craftsy.com
Margie913  November 4, 2013 10:38 PM

Thank you so much for your response. I finally figured out what was going on with my printer. (Maybe the operator) Love the mug rug. 2 of my most favorite things, red and apples.

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  November 5, 2013 5:03 PM

I'm so glad you have your printer working! Hope the pattern turns out fabulously for you!

Margie913 on craftsy.com
Margie913  October 24, 2013 10:08 PM

Why is it that once I have downloaded this pattern. It says it is read only and will not print. I really would love to do this. Thank you.

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  October 25, 2013 6:28 AM

I have no idea what that's about Margie. Contact Craftsy's help line: help@Craftsy.com. If you can't get it to work send an email to me: 2strings@gmail.com, and I'll email it to you or refund your money, whichever you like. :(

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  October 25, 2013 6:30 AM

I gave you a wrong email address. It's klee2strings@gmail.com. Sorry, I'm just waking up. :)

Maggs7777 on craftsy.com
Maggs7777  August 12, 2013 5:00 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PATTERN...CAN HARDLY WAIT TO START IT...I VIEWED SOME OF YOUR OTHERS AND YOU DO WONDERFUL WORK...

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  August 13, 2013 5:38 AM

Thank you so much Maggs! I hope this one turns out fabulously for you! I'd love to see a photo when it's done.

Shoestring on craftsy.com
Shoestring  April 5, 2013 6:26 AM

Hello 2strings! This is wonderful idea for a teacher's gift. Love your composition. The white square contrast placed on point against the gray--looks as if the square is tumbling along with the apples. You always find methods to create motion in your designs. Did I say genius? You bet I did! Congratulations.

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  April 5, 2013 7:58 AM

Thank you, Shoestring. I'm immensely flattered. Praise from an artist like you is praise indeed.

Apples for a Teacher Mug Rug Pattern