Give a note of appreciation with a yellow and grey thank you card.
This printable 6x4" card can be used as many times as you like for weddings, bridal showers, parties, or any occasion. I sculpted the banner, quilling paper streamers, and flowers by hand, bringing a touch of realism to vintage banners. The shaped paper and soft shadows are captured on camera, allowing you to print and mail this visually tactile message easily.
Since each printer handles color differently, I've created a test file for you to freely download and confirm the color and quality before buying: http://db.tt/y6y3VYPe
A matching envelope is an obvious must! This one is fillable, so you can simply type in the person's name and the font will match the one used in the card, completing your set.
1) Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader (free download at http://get.adobe.com/reader/).
2) Print the card on 8.5x11" thick 80lb card stock (ensure Page Scaling or Resizing is set to None).
3) Score and cut along the guidelines for a 6x4" card.
4) Type the recipient's name on the matching envelope file (fillable PDF).
5) Print the envelope on 8.5x11" paper.
6) Score and cut along the guidelines. Glue the tabs to make your envelope.
Please contact me if you have any questions. Sorry, no refunds due to the nature of this electronic product. Please do not share, sell, or modify and resell my digital files.
Copyright 2013 (c) Paper Zen/Cecelia Louie, http://paperzen.blogspot.ca/
I'm a graphic designer by day and a paper enthusiast by night. I enjoy giving quilling and die cutting a new twist.