from Weaving Me Home
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
LEARN HOW TO WEAVE WITH WEAVING STICKS WHILE YOU CREATE THIS LOVELY SKINNY SCARF
This purchase is for a 7-page, full-colour PDF instruction booklet (A4 / 8 1/2 x 11 pages), which is instantly downloadable from Craftsy
THE BOOKLET INCLUDES:
* Basic instructions for weaving with Weaving Sticks
* Specific instructions for weaving the Skinny Scarf
* Full-colour photographs
* Design Ideas, including creating patterns in your weaving and adding embellishments
* A Resource Section for more ideas and inspiration
MATERIALS and TOOLS NEEDED
* A set of 6 Weaving Sticks, also available from www.weavingmehome.com/shop
* Chunky yarn, also available from www.weavingmehome.com/shop
THE FINISHED SCARF
Following these instructions, you will weave a Skinny Scarf that is approximately 2 1/2 inches wide and 6 feet long, with an additional 10 inches of fringe at each end. This gives you plenty of length to wrap around your neck for lots of snuggly warmth. Of course, you can choose to make it shorter or longer.