ZIP Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
She's off to her favorite hideaway for some R&R, in cozy comfort. Her prettiest ski sweater is just the thing to wear when she's all curled up by the fire after a day on the slopes. With their matching fair isle pattern, her socks coordinate perfectly with her DB Ski Sweater. These sporty socks even have little, contrasting turned heels and toes. But don't panic! They are knit on 2 needles with seams or grafted sts located across the toe and seams up the inside leg.
- Detailed instructions in PDF format, written in English.
- Knitting charts included for visual knitters (or if English is not a first language).
- Adjustments for left handed knitting.
- Instructions for making a Retro Yarn Hair Ribbon
- Higher resolution photos, charts and illustrations to allow zooming without loss of detail.
- Choice of hook and loop (Velcro(r)) or buttonhole back closure.
The Leggings pattern is not included.
American Girl(r) is a registered trademark owned by Mattel, Inc. Daniel Bingham Design Studio (1228309 Ontario Limited) is an independent company not affiliated in any way with Mattel.
20 sts and 26 rows = 4inches (10cm) using US 7 (4.5mm) needles in stockinette st (knit 1 row, purl 1 row).
Knit, Sew, Bake, Repeat. That's me!
I'm a former Design Studio Supervisor for a yarn company. The techniques I use are generally traditional, but I admit I do like to press for the unusual once in a while.