PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Just in time for Christmas giving, HOO! wants an Owl Sweater? Whether she wears it only on special occasions, or everyday with her favorite jeans, every girl deserves to have at least one of these cute sweaters in her wardrobe. My company, Daniel Bingham Patterns is proud to present our first knitting pattern designed to fit 18" dolls like American Girl(r).
- Detailed instructions in PDF format, written in English.
- Knitting charts included for visual knitters (or if English is not a first language).
- Adjustments for left handed knitting.
- Photo tutorial for special owl details in yoke.
- Higher resolution photos, charts and illustrations to allow zooming without loss of detail.
- Choice of hook and loop (Velcro(r)) or buttonhole back closure.
- Front and Back are the same, so it can be worn as a cardigan.
American Girl(r) is a registered trademark owned by Mattel, Inc. Daniel Bingham Design Studio (1228309 Ontario Limited) is an independent company not affiliated in any way with Mattel, Inc.
20 sts and 26 rows = 4inches (10cm) using US 7 (4.5mm) needles in stockinette st (knit 1 row, purl 1 row).
150 yards of Worsted weight
Knit, Sew, Bake, Repeat. That's me!
I'm a former Design Studio Supervisor for a yarn company. The techniques I use are generally traditional, but I admit I do like to press for the unusual once in a while.