ZIP Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
The traditional Breton Stripe top is a wardrobe staple, made popular by Coco Chanel and Pablo Picasso. Why shouldn't your doll also own a version of this enduring classic? Her traditional top features a hook and loop tape (or buttoned) closure up the back for easy dressing, and minimal shaping for easy knitting.
- Detailed instructions in PDF format, written in English.
- Knitting charts included for visual knitters (or if English is not a first language).
- Adjustments for left-handed knitting.
- Higher resolution photos, charts and illustrations to allow zooming without loss of detail.
- Choice of hook and loop (Velcro(r)) or buttoned back closure.
American Girl(r) is a registered trademark owned by Mattel, Inc. Daniel Bingham Design Studio (1228309 Ontario Limited) is an independent company not affiliated in any way with Mattel, Inc.
20 sts and 26 - 28 rows = 4inches (10cm) with larger needles in stockinette st (knit 1 row, purl 1 row).
Knit, Sew, Bake, Repeat. That's me!
I'm a former Design Studio Supervisor for a yarn company. The techniques I use are generally traditional, but I admit I do like to press for the unusual once in a while.