ZIP Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Her 18" doll has had enough of winter! It's time to start thinking summer. She'll love this cool, comfy dress with decorative button trim. It even has a real pocket for tiny treasures.
- Detailed instructions in PDF format, written in English.
- Knitting charts included for visual knitters (or if English is not a first language).
- Adjustments for left-handed knitting.
- Higher resolution photos, charts and illustrations to allow zooming without loss of detail.
- Choice of hook and loop (Velcro(r)) or snap fastener back closure.
American Girl(r) is a registered trademark owned by Mattel, Inc. Daniel Bingham Design Studio (1228309 Ontario Limited) is an independent company not affiliated in any way with Mattel, Inc.
20 sts and 26 - 28 rows = 4inches (10cm) using US 7 (4.5mm) needles in stockinette st (knit 1 row, purl 1 row).
Knit, Sew, Bake, Repeat. That's me!
I'm a former Design Studio Supervisor for a yarn company. The techniques I use are generally traditional, but I admit I do like to press for the unusual once in a while.