Basic Skills Necessary:
- The knitting is done in the round, with the stitches knit, lifted increases, knit 2 together and slip stitch over.
- The crochet stitches are single crochet, chain and slip stitch.
Two goldfish for the price of one! This pattern describes how to make both a tiny goldfish called Eustace and a larger one called Esmeralda, using a combination of knitting and crochet.
The PDF pattern includes many pictures and easy to follow, row-for-row instructions.
24 stitches and 28 rows = 10x10 cm / 4x4" in stockinette stitch
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- large goldfish: 12 cm / 5" long
- tiny goldfish: 6.5 cm / 2 1/2" long
- double-pointed knitting needles (size 4 mm - US 6 - UK 8 recommended)
- crochet hook (size 3 mm - US D - UK 11 recommended)
- yarn suitable for your needles (orange and a little bit of black)
- embroidery needle