Basic Skills Necessary:
- The knitting is done in the round, with the stitches knit, right lifted increase and knit 2 together.
- The crochet stitches are chain, single crochet and slip stitch.
The PDF pattern includes many pictures and easy to follow, row-for-row instructions for how to make a cute raven called Ferdinand, using a combination of knitting and crochet.
26 stitches and 32 rows = 10x10 cm / 4x4" in stockinette stitch
- double-pointed knitting needles (4 mm - US 5-6 - UK 8 recommended)
- crochet hook (3 mm - US D - UK 11 recommended)
- yarn (purple, yellow and a little bit of black)
- embroidery needle