Basic Skills Necessary:
- Cast on and bind off
- knit and purl
A very cute, popular pattern by OliverBoliver. There are lots of photos and very clear instructions to help you make this gorgeous little pup!
Daniel is knitted flat on straight needles.
You can use any yarn for this pattern - just use slightly smaller needles to get a nice tight gauge to help prevent the stuffing showing through.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Approx 6in tall (when sitting)
- knitting needles (a few sizes smaller than recommended by your yarn)
- approx 50g of dk or worsted weight yarn in brown
- approx 50g of dk or worsted weight yarn in cream
- toy stuffing
- 2 x 10.5mm safety eyes (optional)
- 1 x 21mm safety nose (optional)
- brown felt (optional)