from The Zany Knits
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
A simple knitting pattern to make this adorable Cuddly Caterpillar toy! The caterpillar is knit on 4 double pointed needles and is the ideal first project for knitting in the round. The main body is knit as one piece and the feet are worked separately and sewn on. The finished product knits up to about 18 inches long by about 4 inches wide.
- set of four size 6 (4mm) double pointed needles
- approx. 30grams medium worsted yarn dark blue
- approx. 30grams medium worsted yarn light blue
- approx. 30grams medium worsted yarn orange
- approx. 30grams medium worsted yarn red
- approx. 30grams medium worsted yarn light green
- approx. 50 grams of dark green for first and last segments
- approx 10g medium worsted cream yarn
- 2x 8mm safety eyes
- tapestry needle
- working in the round
- stockinette stitch
Please note the product advertised is a knitting pattern, not the finished product. The pattern is in PDF format and will be available for immediate download once the payment is completed.
6 stitches / 9 rounds to an inch
I'm a London based knitting designer focusing on making fun and unique gift ideas, like animal hot water bottle covers, puppets and soft toys. It's early days with my company, but I really want to branch out and keep on going until I can escape from the tedium of the day job. So far I've had a great response and now it's just about fitting in more designing around the 9-5...