ZIP Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
She loves to dress up in soft summery frills. But those first warm days of spring can be quite cool. This little cardigan is just what she needs to stay warm and still look pretty. It features a single button opening just at the neck, so her pretty dresses won't get crushed.
- Detailed instructions in PDF format, written in English.
- Knitting charts included for visual knitters (or if English is not a first language).
- Adjustments for left-handed knitting.
- Higher resolution photos, charts and illustrations to allow zooming without loss of detail.
- Step-by-step photo help for tricky stitches
American Girl(r) is a registered trademark owned by Mattel, Inc. Daniel Bingham Design Studio (1228309 Ontario Limited) is an independent company not affiliated in any way with Mattel, Inc.
20 sts and 26 - 28 rows = 4inches (10cm) using US 7 (4.5mm) needles in stockinette st (knit 1 row, purl 1 row).
Knit, Sew, Bake, Repeat. That's me!
I'm a former Design Studio Supervisor for a yarn company. The techniques I use are generally traditional, but I admit I do like to press for the unusual once in a while.