Basic Skills Necessary:
- Hand Knitting in the Round OR
- Loom Knitting OR
- Bond Knitting Machine OR
- Addi Express Kingsize Knitting Machine
- Baste and Whip Stitch
- Hand Felting - Instructions Included
Your dog will love this all-natural wool felted toy because it smells like sheep! The toy is both lightweight and durable. Perfect for indoor play as it's non-marring. Great for outdoor fetch and tug-of-war, as the eye-catching colors make it easy to find in the grass.
This pattern includes 4 PDF's so that you can choose your method of knitting!
Bond Knitting Machine OR
Addi Express Kingsize Knitting Machine
Hand Knitting Gauge: 12 stitches and 20 rows = 4".
Approximate gauge is fine.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Smaller Fetch Stick approximately 11" after felting
- Adjust row count for custom length
- If Hand Knitting: Size 11 Circular Needles
- If Loom Knitting: Any 40-50 Peg Round or Oblong Loom
- If Machine Knitting: Bond or Addi Express Kingsize
You Will Also Need:
- Hand Knitting: 1 stitch Marker
- Bond Knitting: A few weights
- Addi Express Kingsize Knitting: Small amount of waste yarn
- All Methods: Darning Needle, Tape Measure, Scissors, 6 Safety Pins
- Felting Supplies: Bucket, Dish Soap, Rubber Glove
Paton's Classic Wool
1 or 2 Bright Colors of your choice