Add your comment:

pamelawil1664698 on craftsy.com
pamelawil1664698  March 8, 2014 7:03 PM

How can I get a printed pattern. I can't follow the you tube as I use a cable needle so the you tube is confusing. It would be helpful to have a description of each term ie:C6L etc. this is usually a part of every pattern.

vgraves57326895 on craftsy.com
vgraves57326895  January 22, 2014 7:20 PM

I try to down low the pattern and I can't get it to down low, can anyone help. PLEASE

Shelley Stamps on craftsy.com
Shelley Stamps  January 16, 2014 8:46 AM

I would also like to know the best way to wind the yarn so that I can knit it with both ends.

barefootd319163 on craftsy.com
barefootd319163  January 17, 2014 7:34 PM

I personally weigh the yarn without the label, leaving the yarn on the scale I wind half the weight, cut the yarn then wind the remaining half. If I do not have my winder and scale I hand wind the entire skein then wind then wind off approximately half into a ball. Just visually 'measuring' the size of the balls to be equal. Hope this helps

whynot on craftsy.com
whynot  December 27, 2013 1:46 PM

Hi!
I love this pattern and wanted to know a bit more about the cables. I did watch the video but wanted to know if there are more written instructions on the cable rows, in particular - the pattern states C6R and C6L.
I also have a question on the yarn. As part of a kit, I purchased the 478 yards of Cascade Eco. How do I get this wound so that I can use two ends at the same time. My little yarn winder won't hold this much.

Thanks so much!!!

Waterobin on craftsy.com
Waterobin  February 17, 2014 6:16 AM

Where is the free pattern? It's certainly not under "Pattern Details."

Janieee on craftsy.com
Janieee  February 16, 2014 6:55 AM

ALTHOUGH APPLE CONFIRMS THAT I HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF ADOBE FLASH PLAYER, ADOBE REFUSES TO FIX A HUGE GLITCH WHICH WILL NO LONGER ALLOW ME TO USE YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHICH I REALLY LOVE. PLEASE REPORT THIS AWFUL PROBLEM. I HAVE SPENT HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS AT CRAFTSY AND THIS IS SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE. ABDOBE FLASH PLAYER SHOULD CORRECT THIS HUGE PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY. I'M CERTAIN IT HAS ALREADY AFFECTED YOUR BUSINESS AND FRUSTRATED MANY OTHER CUSTOMERS. THANK YOU.

1 Hour Cowl - Free Knitting Pattern