Basic Skills Necessary:
- Stitches used in this pattern include knit, purl, slip stitch.
This is a lovely, warm throw using bulky yarn and large needles. The slip-stitch pattern is easy to remember and execute since ALL the stitches are knit! Add on a fun, bold border with mitered corners. Make a pot of tea and enjoy!
2 stitches/inch in garter stitch, using larger needles.
2 1/2 stitches/inch in garter stitch, using smaller needles.
- Sample was knit using Brown Sheep "Lamb's Pride Bulky", 6 skeins M-191 Kiwi, 3 skeins M-10 Cream, 3 skeins M-161 Violet Fields.
- One size 13 (9mm) circular knitting needle, 32".
- One size 11 (8mm) circular knitting needle, 32".
- Several yards waste yarn, stitch markers, darning needle, scissors.
- One skein of Lamb's Pride Bulky has 125 yards.