Basic Skills Necessary:
- You need to know how to knit in the round on circular and double pointed needles, how to do various increases and decreases, and have some basic seaming skills.
Animal pillows are the perfect accessory to liven up any room and make wonderful bedtime companions which little ones will love to cuddle and hold. It is designed to fit around a 14" X 14" pillow form.
This pattern is also available on www.knitpicks.com at a discounted price.
20 sts & 26 rows = 4" in Stockinette Stitch with 4mm needles.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 3 balls of Swish Worsted yarn in black (100% Superwash Merino Wool, 110 yards/50 grams per ball)
- 1 ball of Swish Worsted yarn in white
- 1 ball of Swish Worsted yarn in orange
- 2 balls of Swish Worsted yarn in serrano
- Set of 5 4mm (US 6) 7" double pointed needles
- 4mm (US 6) 24" circular needle
- 5mm (US 8) straight knitting needles
- 14" X 14" pillow form
- White & black felt
- Sewing needle & thread
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker
- Stitch holder
- Crochet hook