Basic Skills Necessary:
- You need to know how to knit in the round on circular and double pointed needles, how to do various increases and decreases, and have some basic seaming skills.
Animal pillows are the perfect accessory to liven up any room and make wonderful bedtime companions which little ones will love to cuddle and hold.
The pattern includes instructions for how to make a pillow with both the triangular and pom pom ears.
18 sts & 24 rows = 4" in Stockinette Stitch using 4mm needles.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Aran weight yarn: 140 g color A,, 75 g color B, 32 g yellow, 15 g in one or assorted colors for feathers (Sample was knit using Lion Brand Vanna's Choice yarn).
- Set of 5 4mm (US 6) double pointed needles.
- 4mm (US 6) circular needle.
- 4mm (US 6) straight knitting needles.
- 14" X 14" pillow form.
- White felt.
- White stiff felt.
- Black adhesive felt.
- Hole punch.
- Fabric glue.
- Sewing needle & thread.
- Yarn needle.
- Stitch marker.
- Stitch holder.
- Standard 8.5" X 11" piece of paper.
- Pen or pencil.