Basic Skills Necessary:
Fit for a Queen!
Cables galore in this piece. Knit in the round with a yolk shaped in short rows. The fabric is absolutely regal.
36.4 stitches/37.6 rows over 4" in Main Pattern
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Eight sizes finished from 34" to 51"
- Circular needles Size 4 US
- Double Pointed Needles (DPN) size 4 US
- Waste Yarn in Sport Weight (for casting on)
- Cable Needle
- Stitch Holders
- Row Counter
- Finishing Needle
- Sport Weight Gassed Cotton, approximately 138 yards to 50g ball, 14(14, 16, 18, 18, 19, 20, 21) balls/skeins.