A decorative sweater with an eye-catching all-over leafy pattern that keeps you warm on the rainy days of spring, even if the yarn-overs make it a bit breezy. Choose another colour, and you can turn the sweater into Autumn Leaves:)
Spring Leaves is knitted in the round from the bottom up " if seaming is not your favourite activity, you will love this project.
You can download a sample page from here:
- colour-coded easy-to-read pattern instructions
- instructions include both US and metric measurements
- photo page with shots of the sweater from different angles
- easy-to-read chart (leafy pattern), yoke decrease rounds are written out in detail
- support: need help? just write an email
21 sts / 27 rounds = 10 cm / 4 inches in stockinette stitch, using 4 mm (US 6) needles
23 sts / 27 rounds = 10 cm / 4 inches in pattern, using 4 mm (US 6) needles
I'm a knitwear designer living in a small village in Switzerland. You can find my patterns here on Craftsy, on ravelry (www.ravelry.com/designers/agnes-kutas-keresztes) and on my website (www.agnes.kutas.ch). I have published designs in Interweave Knits, Knitscene, Twist Collective, Knit Now and Knitty.