Basic Skills Necessary:
- basic garter stitch and increasing/decreasing
- very basic crochet skills (optional)
SLEEP LIL' GLORY knitting pattern
Designed, created and written by Cherished Baby Knits
(More detailed photos of this design are available on the above website)
Absolutely gorgeous Sleep Sack styled on the lovely Morning Glory flower to protect your reborn baby doll or keep baby warm or for your baby's very first photo shoot (PLEASE NOTE: This item must only be used with supervision.. never leave your baby unattended in a coccoon/sleep sack)
Instructions are for: Sleep Sack
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Chunky size: Newborn (18-22" in length)
- DK size: prem (14-18" in length)
- **But length is adjustable to suit...
- 200-250 grams of Chunky or Double Knit in main color
- 25-50 grams of Chunky or Double Knit for leaves
- 10-20grams of ribbon/funky fur or fancy yarn for petal edges
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Chunky version: UK5 & 6 Knitting Needles (USA 8 & 7 - Metric 5.5mm & 5mm) ...
- DK version: UK8 & 7 Knitting Needles (USA 5 & 6 - Metric 4mm & 4.5mm)...
- UK6 (USA H/8 - Metric 5mm) crochet hook for petal edging
- Length of ribbon for neck eyelets