Basic Skills Necessary:
- Provisional Cast-on
- Picking up stitches
- Small circumference circular knitting (ie with Magic loop or dpn's)
This pattern was designed for my daughter to keep her shoulders back and arms warm when wearing little dresses in Spring and Autumn. I like seamless knits so I designed it to have no seaming at all and minimal pickup up of stitches.
If custom sizing this pattern use the chest measurement plus 2cm ease to get a good fit.
This pattern is intended for personal home use only. Commercial use of this pattern is permitted only through a cottage license (knitting for charity does not require a license).
10ply (Worsted) with 20st and 26 rows gauge on 4.5mm (US size 7) needles
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Sizes 0-3m to 2T
- Fits chest circumferences between 44 - 56cm
- 4.5mm (US size 7) circular needles (60-80cm lengths) for body
- 5mm crochet hook
- 4mm (US size 6) circular needles (60-80cm lengths) for edging and cuffs
- Between 164 - 262 yards (150 - 240 m) of 10ply (worsted) yarn
You Will Also Need:
- Stitch Markers
- scrap yarn for provisional cast on and stitch holders for arms,
- straight stitch holders,
- needle for sewing ends in.