Basic Skills Necessary:
- k2tog (knit two together)
- pick up and knit
- sl1 pwise wyif (slip one purlwise with yarn in front)
- ssk (slip, slip, knit)
The Rayna Pullover by Melissa Leapman is both written and charted. It is knitted flat from the bottom up.
This pattern is also available as part of Cotton Supreme Book 5: Harmonious Knits.
22 sts x 28 rows = 4" in St st.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Small (Medium, Large, 1X, 2X, 3X)
- Bust: 35 (38, 41, 44, 461/2, 491/2)"
- Length: 28 (281/2, 29, 291/2, 30, 301/2)"
- Cotton Supreme DK color 704 Lavender - 4 (5, 5, 6, 6, 6) skeins
- Needles: US Size 6 (4 mm) straight or size needed to obtain gauge
- Needles: US Size 4 (3.5 mm) straight
You Will Also Need:
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch holder
1300 yards of DK weight
Universal Yarn Cotton Supreme DK
Read blog or news article about this pattern »