Basic Skills Necessary:
- Knit & Purl Stitches
- Kfb & Pfb (Increasing)
- Yarn Over
- MC Stitch (Slip 3rd st on left hand needle over the 1st 2 sts as if to bind off; then K1, YO, K1)
- Knit in the round
- Cable cast-on
I also provided step-by-step detail videos for the pattern.
22 sts x 28 rows for 4" x 4" with US#6 needle in Stocking sts
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Size: 0-6 months, 6-12 months, 1-2T
- Actual Baby Chest: (15-16, 16-18, 18-19) inches
- Needles & Materials: 16" US#6 (4 mm) circular needle, US#6 (4 mm) double pointed needles, 4 stitch markers, yarn needle
- Yarn: Category 4 medium worsted weight yarn OR DK weight yarn
- You can also use any yarn or needle size that gives you the right gauge.
- Yarn needed: (0-6) months-87 yds for Color A and 200 yds for Color B; (6-12) months-115 yds for Color A and 300 uds for Color B; (1T-2T)-126 yds for Color A and 306 yds for Color B