|Girls, Boys, Infant/Baby|
Hi! Thank you for visiting my Craftsy page! My name is Tatsiana or just Tanya for short. I love knitting, crochet, felting, sewing, cooking and much more. I have so many projects and ideas in my head ...
Hi! Thank you for visiting my Craftsy page! My name is Tatsiana or just Tanya for short. I love knitting, crochet, felting, sewing, cooking and much more. I have so many projects and ideas in my head that I wish to have another pair of hands and 48 hours instead of 24. I like creating new designs and I want to share them with other people.
I have two daughters. I love creating things for them. They inspire me a lot for new designs. My beloved husband supports me in all my projects and beginnings. Many thanks to him for nice photos he has taken for my finished projects.
Any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit my blog: http://vitalinacraft.blogspot.co.uk/
"Little Wizard" Cardigan is easy to knit and comfortable to wear. It is made in two beautiful colors. The hood and tiny pocket are the details which make this cardigan stylish and practical. The cardigan is knitted in stockinette stitch and decorated with crocheted flowers, twisted cord and polka dots buttons.
The knitting pattern is easy to follow and suitable for beginners. Depending on yarn type either you can make a spring/autumn cardigan or even a warm winter one. It contains written row-by-row instructions and pictures.
The pattern is written for four sizes: 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months and 9-12 months.
- Chest: 50 (54; 58; 63) cm / 19 5/8 (21 1/4; 22 7/8; 24 3/4) inches
- Length to shoulder: 26 (28; 30; 34) cm / 10 1/4 (11; 11 7/8; 133/8) inches
- Sleeve seam (with cuff turned back): 16 (18; 20; 23) cm / 6 1/4 (7 1/8; 7 7/8; 9) inches
- 3 x 50g of Sublime Egyptian cotton DK shade 326 Peony and 4 x 50g of Sublime Egyptian cotton DK shade 323 Bud Pink or yarn to obtain the gauge
- Knitting needle size 4 (3,5 mm)
- Knitting needle size 2.5 (3 mm)
- Crochet hook 3 mm
- 9 x 15 mm/ 5/8 inches polka dot buttons in pink and lilac colors
- Matching tapestry thread and needle
Please get in touch if you have any questions about my patterns.
Thank you for looking!
24 stitches and 34 rows = 4"/10 cm in stockinette stitch using needle size 4 (3.5 mm)
700 yards of DK weight