Basic Skills Necessary:
- p5tog (purl five together)
The wide, comfortable sleeves of this elegant sweater are reminiscent of a Japanese kimono.
Pattern contains a schematic.
This pattern is also available as part of Yumiko Alexander's Warm Earth Book One.
26 sts and 29 rows = 4" in Stitch Pattern A
221/2 sts and 29 rows = 4" in Stitch Patterns B and C
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Sizes: Small (Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X)
- Bust (closed): 41 (441/4, 471/2, 503/4, 54)"
- Length: 24 (24, 251/2, 251/2, 27)"
- 8 (8, 9, 9, 10) balls Universal Yarn Deluxe Worsted #91477 Red Oak
- Needles: US 7 (4.5mm) needles or size to obtain gauge
You Will Also Need:
- Stitch Markers
- Stitch Holders
- one extra needle for 3-needle bind-off
- US G-6 (4mm) crochet hook
- Tapestry Needle
2000 yards of Worsted weight
Universal Yarn Deluxe Worsted
#91477 Red Oak
Read blog or news article about this pattern »