Basic Skills Necessary:
- Knit, purl, long-tail CO, ssk, k2tog, circular knitting, m1R, m1L, p2tog, p2tog tbl, stitch pick up around neckline, 3 needle BO (at shoulders), blocking, and some seaming (at sleeve trim and armhole).
Named for a Dean Martin love song, Innamorata - translated from Italian as "lover" or "sweetheart" - this piece is a delicate summer tee with a wide neckline of dipping V's on its front and back - very romantic. Worked entirely of simple stockinette and rib trimming, the bodice extends mid-hip in length with gentle shaping at the waist. It is worked bottom-up in the round to the armholes, where it is then split and worked flat. Short trimmed sleeves are knit flat and set-in.
10 page pdf includes pattern instructions, photographs, schematics, assembly diagrams for stitch pickup around neckline and sewing sleeve cap into armhole, and definitions for relevant abbreviations.
23.2 sts and 35.6 rows to 4 inches in stockinette stitch (worked flat)
23.2 sts and 32.8 rnds to 4 inches in stockinette stitch (worked in the round)
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Bust: 31[35, 39, 43, 47, 51, 55] inches
- Waist: 28[32, 36, 40, 44, 48, 52] inches
- Upper hips: 31[35, 39, 43, 47, 51, 55] inches
- Length: 24.25[24.75, 25, 25.25, 25.5, 25.75, 26] inches from center back
- 750[840, 950, 1040, 1150, 1240, 1330] yards yarn
- 1 24-inch to 32-inch US #4/3.5mm circular needles for bodice
- 1 set US #4/3.5mm straight needles for upper bodice and sleeves
- 24-inch US #3/3.25mm circular needles for neckline trim
- stitch markers, stitch holders, yarn needle, and T-pins for blocking
Venezia Sport by Cascade Yarns