Basic Skills Necessary:
- Knitting, purling, increasing, decreasing, picking up stitches
The waist and bust shaping and deep v-neck of this cardigan flatter your waistline, while the one-button closure gives you room in the hips. The body is worked in one piece to the armholes, then divided to the shoulders.
In Garter Check, 21 sts and 32 rows = 4"/10 cm, using larger needle.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- XXS (27.25") to 6X (67.25") bust, buttoned
- 1095-2035 yards DK/light worsted weight acrylic/wool blend
You Will Also Need:
- One size 6 (4 mm) circular needle, 29" long or longer, OR SIZE NEEDED TO OBTAIN GAUGE
- one size 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle, 29" long or longer
- stitch markers in 2 colors
- 2 removable stitch markers
- stitch holders
- one 1" (25mm) button
Universal Yarn Classic Shades Sequins Lite