Basic Skills Necessary:
- k2tog (knit two together)
- yo (yarn over)
The t-shirt wearability of this pullover is dressed up by the criss-cross at the neckline.
This pattern is also available as part of Yumiko Alexander Warm Earth Book 1.
20 sts and 25 rows = 4" in Body Stitch Pattern.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Sizes: Small (Medium/Large, X-Large/2X)
- Bust: 40 (451/2, 51)"
- Length: 21 (25, 261/2)"
- 5 (7, 9) skeins Cotton Supreme color #503 Ecru
- Needles: US 7 (4.5mm) needles or size to obtain gauge
You Will Also Need:
- Cable Needle
- Stitch Markers
- Stitch Holders
- US 7 (4.5mm) crochet hook
- one extra needle for 3-needle bind-off
- Tapestry Needle
1600 yards of Worsted weight
Universal Yarn Cotton Supreme