Basic Skills Necessary:
Design by Sylvia Hager
Come out and play! Perfect for layering, this figure-flattering cardi offers plenty of ways to have some fun with color. Follow our lead with bold blocks or stripe it up in your favorite hues. Two versions are available, colorblocked and striped; choose from girls' and women's sizes.
In Stockinette stitch, 16 sts and 23 rows = 4"
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Instructions are for smallest size, with larger sizes in parentheses. When one number is given, it applies to all sizes.
- Bust: 30 (321/2, 36, 40, 46, 49)", buttoned
- Length: 24 (24, 25, 251/2, 261/2, 27)"
- Sleeve: 20 (20, 201/2, 201/2, 21, 21)"
- Size 7 (4.5mm) 24" circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 7 (4.5mm) double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 6 (4mm) 36" or longer circular needle for button band
- Stitch holders
- Four 3/4" buttons
- Tapestry needle
800 yards of Worsted weight
Spud & Chloe Sweater
Manatee #7525 , Turtle #7514