Basic Skills Necessary:
- Knitting, purling, increasing, decreasing, intarsia
I got the idea for this cat design from a black and white sketch with very simple, geometric lines. I tried translating the sketch into intarsia and loved the result. Work the cat to match your own favorite feline, or use eyelash yarn for a furry look.
In St st, 23 sts and 30 rows = 4"/10 cm.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Child's sizes 2 (25.5") to 10 (33.5")
- Worsted weight wool: 350 - 900 yards MC; 100-175 yards color A
You Will Also Need:
- One pair size 6 (4 mm) knitting needles
- One crochet hook size F-5 (4 mm)
- Stitch markers
- 1 3/4" button
- Embroidery thread or scrap yarn in green for eyes and pink for nose
Lamb's Pride Superwash by Brown Sheep Company