Absolutely gorgeous and cute as hell please meet POOKIE POLAR ... KENNY KOALA ... and PADDY PANDA .. 3 x adorable bear themed outfits perfect for cool summer days or balmy spring/autumn viaits
Quick and easy to knit up these adorable outfits are sure to be a big hit with the lil' Prince in your life!
Instructions are for: V-neck Cardigan - Shorts - Boots - Helmet Hat
22 sts and 30 rows = 4" (10 cm) over St st using larger needles.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 14" to 20" chest (to fit 20" to 26+ reborn baby doll)
- Approx 225-375grams of Double Knit yarn (USA sport, AUS 5-8ply) and oddments of shade for Pawpads, Nose, Ears and Eye Patches:
- Pookie Polar: Main color - cream with oddments of black for nose, Bootie Pin Tuck and Pawpads, and dark cream or beige for inner ears (I used Ice Yarns Plain White)
- Kenny Koala: Main color - silver grey with oddments of dark grey or black for Pawpads and Nose, and dark grey for inner ear (I used Stylecraft Special DK)
- Paddy Panda: Main colors - black & white and Nose, Eye patches and Ears in black with Pawpads white or light grey (I used Cygnet DK)
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- UK10 & 8 Knitting Needles (USA 3 & 6 - Metric 3.25mm & 4mm)
- Stitch Holder ... 4 - 5 x buttons, length of elastic for shorts ... Ribbon for Bootees