Basic Skills Necessary:
- Cast on
- Work with two yarns at once
- Read charts
Who wouldn't love a beanie hat in a bright stranded plaid pattern!
This easy little hat is knitted entirely in the round and the pattern allows for neat (fully charted) decreases at the crown.
Pure wool yarn makes it a sturdy winter accessory!
22 sts/ 24 rnds per 4in(10cm) in plaid pattern.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 103yds/95m yarn in Main colour
- 50yds/46m yarn in Contrasting colour
- Tapestry Needle
- 1 set of 3.5mm dpns (US size 4)
- 1 set of 3.75mm dpns (US size 5)
153 yards of DK weight
Cornish Organic DK
St. Just (Black) and St. Hilary (Amber)
Read blog or news article about this pattern »