Basic Skills Necessary:
- Knitting in the round with circular & double pointed needles.
For a proper fit, I recommend choosing a finished measurement size that is about 1'' smaller than your actual head measurement.
5sts & 6 rows per 1'' in st st in the round on larger needles.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- youth (small adult, large adult)
- 19 1/2 (20 3/4, 21 1/4)''. For a proper fit, I recommend choosing a finished measurement size that is about 1'' smaller than your actual head measurement.
- 1 skein Malabrigo Rios 100% merino worsted weight wool (210y/192m per 100g) color #066 Lavanda.
- US #6/4mm 16'' circular
- US #7/4.5mm 16'' circular & set of 4 dpn's.
You Will Also Need:
- darning needle
- 1 stitch marker
130 yards of Worsted weight
Read blog or news article about this pattern »