Designed by Susan B. Anderson
5 stitches per inch in Stockinette stitch
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 0-6 months (6-12 months, 1-2 years, small child) Instructions are for smallest size, with larger sizes in parentheses. When one number is given, it applies to all sizes.
- 151/2, (17, 181/2, 20)" at brim, unstretched.
- Spud & Chlo Sweater (100 grams/160 yards): 1 hank each MC and CC
You Will Also Need:
- Size 7 (4.5 mm) 16" circular ndls or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 7 (4.5 mm) double-pointed ndls or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch marker
320 yards of Worsted weight
Spud & Chloe Sweater
Yarn Shown: Barn #7518 , Grass #7502