Triangle in Triangle Shawl I222

from Artyarns Store

Add your comment:

jbrenk12974814 on craftsy.com
jbrenk12974814  July 5, 2014 1:14 PM

If anyone has been able to figure out how to follow this pattern - please post!

irissch on craftsy.com
irissch  July 14, 2014 9:01 AM

Many apologies - the pattern has been updated. Please re-download for the corrections.

Hazmatilda on craftsy.com
Hazmatilda  June 12, 2014 10:21 AM

If the pattern has been updated, can you post it here for everyone that bought it?

irissch on craftsy.com
irissch  July 14, 2014 9:01 AM

c.pollock on craftsy.com
c.pollock  June 10, 2014 6:59 PM

I am having difficulty understanding this pattern. After completing pg. two, do I start line 1 on page 3?

irissch on craftsy.com
irissch  July 14, 2014 9:01 AM

Candiass on craftsy.com
Candiass  June 6, 2014 7:21 PM

This pattern is horrible to try to follow. It doesn't give any instructions after Row 15, but clearly I am supposed to do something because it jumps right to the next section and I don't have enough stitches. The diagrams are showing more rows than are given instructions for, and if we are supposed to follow just the diagram after a certain point, there should be an annotation and a key to follow. Awful pattern.

jbrenk12974814 on craftsy.com
jbrenk12974814  May 24, 2014 9:37 AM

I am new to patterns such as these....this might be a silly question but after I complete the first 15 rows do I go direct to the next row one, complete this next long section thru row 127 and then start over again at row one? ending in row 141? Did you do this shawl on size 9 needles in the round, just going back and forth? Though I see that the pattern does not say this is needed? Is it assumed one would know? Thank you so much for the help!

kbkb536391372834 on craftsy.com
kbkb536391372834  May 22, 2014 6:43 PM

I have ripped this pattern out twice and am now on the third pass. When I get to row 17 which shows (k1,{yo, s2kp, yo, k1} 3 times), k9, (yo, k1, yo, s2kp, so, ssk, yo, k1) there aren't enough st on the needle to handle this - is there an error in the pattern? Becky Lowery

irissch on craftsy.com
irissch  May 23, 2014 9:45 AM

There were some updates to this pattern. If you send me your email address, I can send you the updated pdf.

Triangle in Triangle Shawl I222 Pattern