Basic Skills Necessary:
- Requires knowledge of working cables,picking-up sts, I-cord BO
If you are up for class and sophistication then this bag is definitely for you.
This fashionable, up-to-date bag is certain to catch the attention of all ; you(tm)re sure to be asked where you bought it.
Gauge: 20 sts x 18 rows = 10x10cm, in woven pattern with 7mm needles, 16 sts x 14 rows in garter stitch.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Finished size: 10.7/27cm W X 8/20cm H, base 10.7/27cm W X 2.5/6cm H, flap is 3.1(tm)/7cm H
- Yarn: 90% dralon-10% wool, category worsted, Bora 2 by Kangaroo 100gr (3.5 oz)/110 m (120,5 yds): 2 skeins in persian lilac.
- Needles: US 10 (6mm) and US 11 (7mm) circular, dpn US 10 (6mm).
You Will Also Need:
- Notions: tapestry needle, cable needle, a piece of plastic stiffener 10.7/27cm W X 2.5/6cm H, fabric for lining, matching sewing thread, a pair of persian lilac leather handles, 14 1/8 (36cm) long (end to end) , sewing needle, sewing machine, a purse flip lock.