Basic Skills Necessary:
- stockinette stitch
- crochet - ch, sc, hdc, dc, trc, picot, slst
What little angel wouldn't look so sweet in this hat?
Quick and easy pattern includes both knitting and crochet.
The hat is knitted as is the stem. Instructions for two crocheted flowers and leaves are included. You can add the flower or leave it plain for a boy.
3 stitches and 4 rows = 1" with size 13 needles
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Includes sizes for newborns and 6 months
- Two 2-oz balls of worsted weight for hat
- Small amount of worsted weight for flower
- Small amount of worsted weight for stem and leaves
You Will Also Need:
- Size 13 circular needles - 16"
- Size 13 double points
- Size G crochet hook
- Bead for flower middle
- Yarn needle