Basic Skills Necessary:
- You should already know how to pick up and knit
These booties are the traditional companions for the Stems & Leaves Baby Cardigan pattern, also available.
The document includes 5 pages of instructions, fully detailed with chart and 9 pictures of the knitting process.
The pattern described constitutes also the basic pattern for any booties model.
28 sts x 4" (10 cm)
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Newborn: height 2 1/2", sole 3" x 1 1/2
- Different sizes up to 3 months can be achieved with different yarn and needles. The instructions are the same for all sizes.
- Yarn: Fingering. 25 gr, approx 100 yds (91m)
- Needles: US size 3 (3.25mm)
You Will Also Need:
- 2 stitch holders
- 2 stitch markers
- Crochet size F
- Sewing needle
100 yards of Fingering weight
Debbie Bliss, Rialto 4ply