Basic Skills Necessary:
- knit, purl, knit in the round, read charts
This is a very easy cowl, knit entirely in the round with no increasing or decreasing. It's knit in hand dyed bombyx silk for pure luxury.
22.5 st = 4" in stockinette st before blocking.
16 st = 4" in stockinette st after blocking.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- circumference: 18.5 inches
- length: 7.5 inches
- DK weight silk yarn, approx. 165 yards
- US6/4mm 16" circular needle
- US8/5mm 16" circular needle
You Will Also Need:
- 1 stitch marker
- tapestry needle
165 yards of DK weight
Happy Fuzzy Yarn DK Silk
Read blog or news article about this pattern »