Add your comment:

barbconwa1358272 on craftsy.com
barbconwa1358272  November 20, 2013 6:05 PM

I do not understand the chart- at all!
If Row 135 begins with K1,P1,K1,P1,K1 and ends that way- what happens to the 133 stitches on either side of the middle of the scarf. Could you write in long form Rows 135, 136 and 137 to get me started?

sarahkcar0 on craftsy.com
sarahkcar0  April 16, 2014 9:00 PM

The middle shaded part is the repeat. So row 135 goes k1 p1 k1 p1 yo *k1 yo k4 Sk2tog, psso k4 yo* k1 yo k1 (this is the middle) yo *k1 yo k4 Sk2tog, psso k4 yo* k1 yo p1 k1 p1 k1

moamnoya2056304 on craftsy.com
moamnoya2056304  October 3, 2013 0:31 PM

Me gusta este chal muchisimo, podrian enviarme el grafico a mi e-mail: moamnoya@hotmail.com Gracias

trinicell556213 on craftsy.com
trinicell556213  November 30, 2013 8:46 PM

Buenas noches. Es mi primera vez revisando los comentatios en Craftsy. No veo que le contestaron. Le enviaron el grafico? Si no, tratare de consegirlo y enviarselo.

Trinidad

Silvy on craftsy.com
Silvy  June 14, 2013 9:39 AM

Me encanta este chal, lo veo sencillo, para mi caso que soy principiante. Podran enviarme el grfico a mi e-mail: sclrn29@gmail.com
Gracias.

Silvy on craftsy.com
Silvy  July 22, 2013 3:30 PM

Amadeit, thank you very much.

Tamara B on craftsy.com
Tamara B  June 14, 2013 6:59 AM

I didn't see anything in the pattern about what to do in the end with the provisional cast on and Kitchener stitches? Is it self-evident? Where do I look for what to do with those in the pattern?

Amadeit on craftsy.com
Amadeit  June 22, 2013 5:51 AM

The kitchener marks the center part of the border; you need to join them to make them straight. Kitchener allows for no seams at that part.

Gioja on craftsy.com
Gioja  May 14, 2013 1:15 PM

Hai.. I'm trying to knit the pattern, but i have difficulties to understand the edging part. could you explain to me what's the meaning of ''no stitch'' on the row 135? Thanks

momcancino on craftsy.com
momcancino  May 15, 2013 9:23 PM

I just got to the row 135 and I'm stuck, i don't understand the chart, if you figure it out please post how you did it

momcancino on craftsy.com
momcancino  May 15, 2013 10:51 PM

I guess that the white part of the chart are repeats

Lullaby Pines on craftsy.com
Lullaby Pines  May 23, 2013 9:18 AM

Is the green part the repeat?

Amadeit on craftsy.com
Amadeit  June 22, 2013 5:49 AM

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't answered sooner. Grey parts should be ignored, there is no stitch there. The repeats are marked with colors.

barbconwa1358272 on craftsy.com
barbconwa1358272  November 20, 2013 6:02 PM

I cannot understand the chart. Could you please write out the first few rows to get me started.
Row 135: K1,P1,K1,P1,K1- then what- I have 133 stitches before the idle of the scarf- what do i do??

veronique97455-0 on craftsy.com
veronique97455-0  May 10, 2013 5:21 PM

Thank you for the beautifull shawl pattern.
Can you tell me where I am supposed to start with te knitting of the shawl. Where can I find the abbreviations of the stitches used in the pattern?

jannelou795601 on craftsy.com
jannelou795601  June 13, 2013 11:13 AM

The shawl starts with the top center back.

Samandhannah on craftsy.com
Samandhannah  February 16, 2013 4:22 AM

Thank you so very much for sharing this beautiful pattern!

Ronna Green on craftsy.com
Ronna Green  February 11, 2014 2:13 PM

Hi, beautiful chart - however I am a new chart reader and prefer to use written instructions in conjunction with the chart. Before I get started writing all this out, I need to understand how the chart is laid out. For example: Can you tell me if I understood Row 135 correctly? I exchanged two of the yarn overs for M1... I find that easier for an increase and it still gives me the 'YO look'.

R135: S1, P1, K1, P1, M1, K1, (YO, K4, SK2tog, psso, K4, YO, K1), YO, K1, YO, K1, (YO, K4, SK2tog, psso, K4, YO, K1), M1, P1, K1, P1, K1

Anyway, I just want to make sure that to the left of the 'spine' I am repeating the charted row over again and not the 'repeat section'. Thank you!

Ronna Green on craftsy.com
Ronna Green  February 27, 2014 10:06 AM

finally finished the shawl and I answered my own question. I am repeating the charted row over again at the spine.

LINBUR0100 on craftsy.com
LINBUR0100  January 5, 2013 9:04 AM

For this and all other free patterns, you have to "purchase" it just like you would for any Craftsy pattern or class. Then after you check out, it is in your library. Click on the pattern name in your library, then download it (you must have a PDF reader such as Adobe on your computer). Then open the PDF as usual.

donna.whi977169 on craftsy.com
donna.whi977169  December 30, 2012 10:09 AM

Placed this pattern into my library but can't download.

krazygirl on craftsy.com
krazygirl  March 19, 2012 1:40 PM

Beautiful shawl...but I cannot find the free pattern offered.

krazygirl on craftsy.com
krazygirl  March 19, 2012 1:43 PM

found it! Thanks so much for sharing...I look forward to making this.

Cindybar1 on craftsy.com
Cindybar1  March 21, 2012 3:25 PM

I do not see how to print the pattern either.

1234567 on craftsy.com
1234567  March 21, 2012 5:27 PM

Perhaps krazygirl could share how she got to the pattern....

Mupson on craftsy.com
Mupson  March 21, 2012 6:23 PM

Put it in your cart. Transfer to your Craftsy Library. Open the library, download and print.

leewaycor54472 on craftsy.com
leewaycor54472  March 23, 2012 8:03 PM

Thank you very much for the pattern, very gracious. I am going to make one tomorrow.

disneygir1362045 on craftsy.com
disneygir1362045  March 29, 2013 6:37 PM

My guess is that since I am trying to do this from my iPhone I am being blocked due to the little conflict between apple and adobe. I will try again from my computer. It is a beautiful pattern...thAnks!

Hummingbird 1st on craftsy.com
Hummingbird 1st  September 18, 2012 2:56 PM

This is a beautiful shawl and thank you so much for sharing this pattern with us all.

Simplicity Triangle Shawl Pattern