Boys, Women, Girls, Petite, Tall, Men, Plus-sized
Basic Skills Necessary:
- work in the round, knit, purl, decrease
A casual beanie is a must have for any wardrobe, and this easy triangle stitch pattern is designed to suit both men and women equally well.
Originally published in Knit Now #6 as the "They Seek Him Here, They Seek Him There Beanie in March 2012. Self-published by Magpielly in November 2012
20s stitches x 32 rows = 10 x 10 cm in pattern stitch
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- S (M, L) - to fit heads 40 (44, 52) cm - up to 6cm ease as the fabric is very stretchy.
- 1 ball Brown Sheep Lanaloft Sport
- 4mm needles (to work in the round)
You Will Also Need:
- Darning needle to sew in the ends
145 yards of Sport weight
Brown Sheep Lanaloft Sport
Samples show Cliff Rock (man), Dark Ash (woman), Manor Grey (child)