Basic Skills Necessary:
- Picking up and Knitting Stitches
- Pom Pom making
This hat started life as a cowl neck warmer. After I had finished I didn't like it, thinking it was a bit boring, so I stuck a rib on one end, bound up the other and attached the pom pom and et voila! School Daze was born. I think it's pretty neat.
24 stitches / 30 Rows = 4" in cable pattern.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- One Size
- Fits Adult 20 - 25 inch head
- 1 skein (50g) King Cole Merino Blend DK in Kingfisher.
- Approximately 50 - 100 yards of contrasting DK yarn for hat rib and pom pom.
- 1 Size 4.5mm circular needle
- 1 cable needle
You Will Also Need:
- 1 stitch marker
- 1 yarn needle
250 yards of DK weight
King Cole Merino Blend DK
Kingfisher (mc), Bottle (cc)
Read blog or news article about this pattern »